Sunday 27 March 2011

Pokemon Red Version-Entry 9

Vaporeon
Dewgong

Articuno

Moltres


Venusaur

Zapdos

 The SECOND LAST battle!

You knew I have the 3 legendary birds already. So I'm on my way to fight the Elite Four. I have recorded the pokemon and the Elite Four names in a piece of papaer so you may know what pokemon to use when battling.
1st: Lorelei !
(Lorelei is having Ice and Water type as her pokemon. The frist pokemon she would choose is Dewgong. You may find it troublesome as she may use rest. Following up, is Cloyster, Slowbro, Jynx and Lapras. She have 2 to 4 super potion so beware. Using Grass and Lightning type is super effective. But some shot of Ice attacks may let your best pokemon in fighting this Elite Four faint easily. So remember to bring some revive and Max potion along. So bring and train this two types!)

2nd: Bruno !
( He is special for Rock and Fighting type. So using Ice, Water and Grass type may help you. The strongest is Machamp, so beware. But using Ice attacks may help you very much. He has 2 Onix, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee and Machamp. This doesn't recuire you to use much potion or revive. Just becareful of him using X Orbona or something. That will make his pokemon defence grew higher.)

3rd: Agatha !
( She is special for Ghost and Flying type. So defeating her would be a little bad idea. Some attacks will not affect the Ghost type. The strongest is Gengar. This require you to use lots of revive, max potion and full restore. Her pokemon are 2 Gengar, Golbat, Haunter and Arbox. )

4th: Lance !
( He is having Dragon type pokemon. So using anything might help. he has Gyarados, 2 Dragonair, Aerodactyl and Dragonite. Dragonite is the strongest pokemon he has. Make sure you have some revive, max potion and full restore. Revive is for after you defeat him as you are going to face your Rival. )

The first Elite, I use my Venusaur and Zapdos. The second Elite, I use Venusaur, Vaporeon and Articuno. The 1st and 2nd I don't have much problem, but the trouble came with the 3rd Elite. I use all of my pokemon to face the terrible plot of Ghost type. Only my Venusaur fainted. So, I use revive and full restore on it. Finally, the 4th Elite was the most terrible thing I ever battled. I also use all of my pokemon and only my Articuno survived the fight. Luckily, I have some more revive. I use it on the others and I am on my way to face my Rival Blue. I tell you, facing all these challenges I mentioned now are quite tough for me. Here are my team level.
1. Venusaur Lv: 45
2. Vaporeon Lv: 44
3. Zapdos Lv: 54
4. Articuno Lv: 55
5. Dewgong Lv: 43
6. Moltres Lv: 52

My team picture are at the top.

That's all. Will keep you update for the final battle between me and Blue!


No comments:

Post a Comment