Friday 25 March 2011

Pokemon Red Version-Entry 4 and 5

Zapdos
Sorry about the delay. I can't enter to computer yesterday. So I will be talking to you about Entry 4 and 5.

Capturing Zapdos! Entry 4

As you may have know, Zapdos is located at Power Plant. I surf using my Vaporeon to catch this pokemon. I was abit nervous that time. I have to encounter several Thunder pokemon as I didn't have Super Repel. Lets jump to the fighting part. I first use Kangashkan to battle but I didn't know it will make my Kangashkan faint. So, I use Articuno next. Some of you may thought Thunder can defeat Ice / Water / Flying. But just using 1 attack using Ice Beam and it damage till it was almost 1 or 2 hp left. Luckily it uses Drill Peck or my Articuno will get many damage. The same thing happen. I uses 1 Ultra Ball to capture it and it work. My current team will be shown after Entry 5.

Finally Entered Saffron City

Soon, I managed to find out how to get in to Saffron City. You just need a bottle of water from a big Pokemart, the vending machine to buy one. Give it to the security guard and he will let you in. In the Saffron City, there are 2 Gym, 1 fake 1 real. The real one is block by one of the Team Rocket member. But don't worry, he won't battle you. The only place is at the Sliph Co. There is where the real action starts. You will get 1 Master Ball after you battle Giovanni the 2nd time. He is trapped at the last floor. But the only entrance is to find the card to open the gate at level 3, fight your Rival ( For my rival, his name is Blue. I'm Red.) , step on the teleporter and it will automatically transfer you to level 11 where you will need to battle Giovanni. After that, you get to choose, the fake or the real. The fake one, you get to choose Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan after battling all the trainers inside. The real one, you got to find the way to battle Sabrina. If you want to know the secret to get to the Gym leader without battling trainers, I won't tell you but it is very obvious. The Pokemon Sabrina has are Kadabra, Mr. Mine, Alakazam and Venomoth. You will get a TM after you battle her. The TM is called Psychic. Soon, I make my way to Vermillion City to battle Giovanni the 3rd time to obtain the 8th Gym badge. But folks, that's another story.





Kangashkan



Articuno
Muk
Entry 4 team.

Fearow
 
Vaporeon

Venusaur



Entry 5 team
Fearow

Venusaur
Kadabra

Zapdos
Articuno
Vaporeon








No comments:

Post a Comment