Wednesday 23 March 2011

Pokemon Red Version-Entry 3

BATTLE OF ARTICUNO!





Venusaur


Pikachu

Vaporeon
Muk

Dewgong

I hope you believe it! I captured Articuno with only 1 Ultra Ball! This was help by my organised team. Pikachu did almost all the work. Articuno is level 50 and using a level 32 pikachu battle. If you have, try it! Maybe you will get the same result as me. I didn't complete Elite 4, neither Gym 6 nor 8. I just go straight to Seafoam Island to catch it! My current team are stated above because I have trouble putting the pictures in place! You will need to block the water current in order to catch Articuno.
   
Now, I have capture Articuno, it is either capturing Zapdos, Moltress or battle the 6 and 8 Gym!
Well, that's all for today! Will keep you updated! 
Articuno












No comments:

Post a Comment