Sunday 27 March 2011

Pokemon Red Version-Entry 10 ( Season Finale )


Dewgong

Articuno
Moltres
Zapdos
Venusaur

Vaporeon


 The FINAL battle!!!

Here it is. The all you have been waiting for. The battle between me and my Rival, Blue! Using the power of weakness, I tried to defeat him. Since his first pokemon is always Pigeot, I use Zapdos first. It was a success! Next, Alakazam showed up. This pokemon make me loses 3 of my pokemon. That pokemon uses Recover everytime ( well almost ) and it makes me frustrated afetr I use my Venusaur to defeat it. Rhydon was simply easy. I use Vaporeon to defeat it. Next, Exeggutor showed up. My Moltres appeared and I won. Next, Gyrados showed up. Since my Zapdos fainted, I use Venusaur. It uses Hyper Beam and my Venusaur fainted. Next, I use Moltres to finish the job. Since fire is a resistence of water, I uses Fly to attack it. Yes, I lost. My last pokemon appaered, that's Vaporeon. It uses Blizzard and it fainted. It is down to the last pokemon. Both sides have only 1 pokemon left. But I'm in luck. It was Charizard. I use Surf all the way and I did it! I won! I'm the champion! Of course with the help of 2 full restore. So long Blue! I won't have to see your face again. So, that's it. My Vaporeon survive. Thanks Vaporeon! Well, that is the end of my Entry of Pokemon Red Version. Maybe, I will continue and find Mewtwo. That's all! Now will keep you updated with funny comics, riddles and news! Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment