Friday 25 March 2011

Pokemon Red Version-Entry 6 and 7

Vaporeon
Articuno
Zapdos


Muk

Venusaur


Fearow




                    Giovanni Gone?

As on the last entry, I told you I would be heading straight to Vermillion City to battle Giovanni the 3rd time. Could you ever imagine? A bad guy becoming a Gym leader? I was laughing all my way till I reach him. His Pokemon includes Rhydon, Kangashkan, Nidoqueen, Nidoking and Dugtrio. Since it is all ground type, I used only my Venusaur to challenge. It gives a critical hit to all his pokemon. Of course I win! So goodbye Giovanni! But as soon I finish, I went straight to meet up with my rival, Blue! That, will be told in the next entry!
   Blue, the smarty pants!

Pokemon, all about them. If you have any of them, what will you do with them? Train? Envolve? Or capture than release them? Well, for Blue, he is smart. He captures different types of pokemon. That's why the title of this entry is 'Blue, the smarty pants'. His pokemon are quite strong when we battle. Always, his first to come out pokemon is Pigeot. But since I have Zapdos, Pikachu is not useful to me. But I can stiil train him! ( Don't tell him! It's a secret between you and I ) His pokemon includes Alakazam, Charizard, Execcute, Pigeot, Rhydon and Gyrados.If I can remember, his third pokemon gives me an hard time. That's Alakazam. Two of my pokemon fainted that time. How sad! But still I manage to win. The final battle awaits for me in the Indigo Plateau, where the Elite Four is. Champion that fast isn't going to take him anywhere! I going to defeat him using the power of weaknesses! I make across through the gate to Indigo Plateau and I still need to cross over the last checkpoint, Victory Road. That's when I found the 3rd legendary pokemon, Moltres! I can't believe it! First, I got 2 legendary birds, and I found another! I'm ready to catch it! I will use all my might to catch that legendary pokemon!!!! But folks, that's another story! My team for my entry 6 and 7 are the same and they are at the top. Well that's all! Will keep you updated for the exciting and amazing moments of pokemon!!!!
Moltres, Elite Four and Blue, here I come!!!

*I apologise for the picture in Pokemon 'Red Version-Entry 4 and 5'. I was unable to fix the problem quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment