Tuesday 22 March 2011

Pokemon Red Version-Entry 2

Battle of The 7th Gym.

It was a tough battle. I've skipped the 6th Gym as I didn't knew why the entrance to Saffron City was blocked. But anyway, I battled the 7th Gym. But before I could even enter, I need to enter a building to obtain a "Secret Key". Pokemons like Growlithe, Koffing and Muk are found there. I only payed attention to finding the "Key". I did found TMs like 'Solarbeam', 'Blizzard' and more. My current team is has only 2 water types and the Gym is Fire type. The Gym leader, Blaine, has 4 pokemon: Arcanine, Rapidash, Growlithe and Vulpix. The strongest is his Arcanine. After the battle, I got TM38, Fire Blast. Too bad I don't have any Fire pokemon. But to get to Blaine, you need to battle Trainers in order to open the Gate. Here are my team.
Vaporeon

Dugtrio

Fearow


Pikachu

Kadabra


Dewgong
Now the problem is that I don't know what to do!!!!!
I'll try! That's all for today! Will keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment