Sunday 3 April 2011

Pokemon Red Version-Entry Special!!!

This is a special entry!!! P.S. Do not be mistaken.

Mewtwo
Final Legendary

I almost forgot about it. When I first travel to Ceruleun City to battle Misty, I saw a cave being blocked by a guard. But after I defeat the Elite Four, I went back to check and saw the guard is gone! This is my chance to investigate what is inside. To be honest, I don't know! I use Vaporeon to Surf down the water and to the cave entrance. This cave lives high leveled pokemon that are worth to catch but I didn't want any. It also has Ditto Lv: 65 and 67! They are strong. But my main focus is to find out what is inside. and soon, I found it. Mewtwo was inside! It was Lv: 70! During the trip, my own Ditto which is Lv: 26 first fainted. I didn't knew that I brought this creature along. None of my creatures fainted until the battle of Mewtwo. My Zapdos was up but it fainted by the attack of Psychic. Next is Venusaur and finally, Vaporeon. It uses Blizzard 4 times before it freeze. So I got the opportunity to catch it. I uses 2 Ultra Ball to catch it and it worked. I tell you one thing about this funny pokemon. IT DIDN'T USE RECOVER ALTHOUGH IT HAS IT! I gave it time to use recover but it just attack my pokemon! That is one funny pokemon! LOLZ! Well that's all. I battled the Elite Four 2 more times and trade pokemon from the trainers. My current team are now below. I don't know why I keep changing the location of my current team picture! Lolz! Bye!
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres

Ditto



Venusaur

Vaporeon





No comments:

Post a Comment